Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tuesday's Tunes

Here we go, for your musical pleasure we have....

1. The Black Ghosts, Full Moon


This is to satisfy my Twilight cravings. Great song, pretty chill. Enjoy!



2. Matt and Kim, Good Ol' Fashion Nightmare



This song just simply makes me happy. Something about the simple piano note being plunked in a carefree manner just makes me happy! Love LOVE it!







3. The Stars, Your Ex-Lover is Dead



Just recently got into them, this is a good tune. I like how its the guy singing and then the chick comes in.







4. Enur ft. Nastaja, Calabria
This song is purely for my amusement. My little brother started singing it, then all of a sudden we couldn't get it out of our heads and no one knew the song and we all knew exactly what it was. It took me a good hour to find out who sang this damn song, so we could put it on a cd for pool time! How I found it- it was played on the tv show Royal Pains and I searched songs from Royal Pains... I'm lame. Its catchy so watch out you'll be singing the saxophone part for hours if you leave it on too long!




5. Kid Cudi, Kanya West, Common, and the Lovely Lady Gaga; Pokerface (remix)



LOVE LOVE. So amazing, I adore her acoustic of this song, and just heart that it was remixed in a good way not an annoying rappy rap way. This was tolerable rap!






6. Blink 182, Aliens Exist


In honor that I'm going to their concert in less than a month... my personal favorite Blink song.





7. Coconut Records, The Summer

There is something oddly attractive about Jason Schwartzman, I don't know what it is. While I figure that out, his band makes good music. Check them out. Really chill, great for listening on the beach or surfing or at the lake, something along those lines.





8. The Fray, Heartless Cover
I shall be going to their concert this Saturday. I'm not the biggest fan, but I do really like some of their stuff. I just don't turn down the opportunity for friends drinks and music! Great cover!




So there you have it, this week's top 8!
Sincerely Your Musical Guru...

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I looove "Full Moon"! I have to say I don't love The Fray's "Heartless" though. Probably only because I heard it after Kris Allen performed it and I am in love with that version. :p