Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shoe Lovers!!!!!

Okay after some depressing news about Cristiano, I did just discover, via Twitter on Trending Topics, that H&M and Jimmy Choo are pairing up to create a line! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! That is going to be utterly amazing for those of us... let me rephrase, the majority of us that can not afford Jimmy Choos, but absolutely love then nonetheless. AHHHH! Here is a preview...These are two of the shoes that have been created, LOVE LOVE, and a few other pictures and a short article can be found here==> Jimmy Choo Next Up For H&M Collab



Happy Feet.

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

OH MY LORD... You just made my whole day!!! :-)

Toothfairy said...

I've heared about this!!!
LOVE!!!! I don't really like H&M, but I love Jimmy Choo!!!! looking forward to this...