Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Roses and Lies

Ahhhhhh, I'm such a sucker for reality TV. I have never watched an entire season of a Bachelor or Bachelorette, but I've been suckered into it this season. Thanks to DVR and online episodes. I watched the last two episodes of the last bachelor and fell IN LOVE with Jillian. She seems like a sweety and down to earth, and as normal as you can get for TV personalities. Anywho... its DRIVING me nutz that she is keeping Wes around. UGHHHH! He's not even that good of a singer, seriously. Why is no one questioning that he is THAT old and hasn't made it yet and is using this show as a platform. I can't believe even ABC is allowing it to continue, it makes them look like idiots. But he looks like a lying asshole, and if he's trying to sell his music to women, good luck, everyone loves a lying asshole. UGH! She is so dumb. I'm not saying I wouldn't fall for a guy singing to me, cuz I so would. But that same tired song over and over again is getting to be a little much, especially when he sings off key every time he goes to sing it. I'm over it.


Hahahaha, okay I'm done bitching about TV, and try to focus on important things again.


Ready to accept a rose...

0 comments: