Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Tragedy Is About to Happen...

There is a little rumor floating about that may create a global tragedy. Pictures have surfaced of... sit down please it might be too much for you... Cristiano Ronaldo and PARIS HILTON. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EW SICK YUCK! PARIS HILTON?! God's greatest gift to us, and he choses PARIS?! Okay maybe not God's greatest gift, oxygen and water may come before him. But has there ever been such a beautiful creature, if I was a man, I'd have a man crush on him and go gay for him. He is so gorgeous, sometimes it hurts. But he loses so many points for even having a rumor that he is dating Paris Hilton. Ew. Come on. I had my Paris Hilton phase, where I loved her. I'm not going to deny it. But I never loved her enough to date someone the likes of Cristiano. COME ON. I'm also not gonna lie, I saw "the tape", you know One Night IN Paris. I saw it, there was nothing good about it. It didn't even look fun, for her or for him. So why, WHY on earth would he want to give that a go. Because that would be the only acceptable reason for him to be linked to her, a quick romp, then done. He can literally have whoever he wants... ohhhh what is this world coming to?!


Seriously.... he is perfect.


I'm going to go put on black, I am in mourning.

0 comments: