Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Bloody Sunday!

I'm sooo not looking forward to tomorrow being Monday. I'm not the biggest fan of Mondays, but I feel like I don't like Wednesdays even more. Hmmm. Maybe I just don't like Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday's, and Thursdays. I do enjoy me some Friday's and Saturdays, and the occasional Sundays... picking up on a trend here? I do think so myself.


I had some more great hammock time. But I couldn't persuade my dog to get on with me. It was kind of sad. He barks at me, like he's pissed he can't cuddle with me, but when I invite him up, he looks at me like "Bitch you crazy" and then goes underneath me and nudges me through the holes. He used to get on all the time as a puppy, but it was directly on top of me, and he's considerably bigger now, it wouldn't be very comfortable. I have pictures, but I can't find them, so here's this lil gem.

OMG, breaking news. My friend that I met, in my brief stint in South Carolina, just told me fantastical new. Hahahahaha! This is great, so brief set up. So there was this guy that the people I was living with wanted me to be set up with. Not really my type, but cute, and it had been awhile... Anywho so they kept bringing him around, he got more annoying, but then I got real drunk 1 night. REAL drunk, like I had been drinking all day prior, worked out to sweat out a little bit, didn't work, then drank more proceeding to get blackout hammered drunk. And remember it had been awhile. So one thing led to another, he spent the night. However I do remember a lot of cuddling afterwords and all night. I have a thing with cuddling, I don't do it. I never did until my ex, he was my first cuddling buddy. And now I equate cuddling to love. Anywho... he used me. After words it was like I was the fucking plague. I was by no means looking for anything from him, he was annoying as shit, but everyone needs to get their kicks sometimes. So anyway I met these girls, they thought he was equally as annoying and creepy as I did. So wow, that was not a quick set up. It should have read, met a boy, he used me. Sorry, it was more fun this way. Anywho, she just texted me saying remind me to call you tomorrow and tell you how I made Bitchboy (thats his nickname) cry. CRY, she made him cry, and apparently not from laughter. What 20 something year old boy cries from a tinie tiny 21 year old girl. This is freaking fantastic. I hope he wasn't drunk so it makes him seem like an even bigger wus. She told me she flipped the bitch switch on him. Yessss, so completely glorious. I should have known better when my friend told me the first time she met him he spent the entire night crying, yes literal tears, over a girl that didn't like him. But noooo MagVag (the nickname my naughty bits were given by my bestest friend... its magical and puts the swirl on cinnamon toast crunch... yes we are weird) had to go and think awwww how cute, hes sensitive. Nope this douche bag made me realize, I want a man. I want a mans man. One that likes sports, and by my definition of sports, not fucking bicycling. Football, basketball, hockey, i'll even take soccer. Something thats sexy, and dirty, and sweaty. Not a bike. There is nothing sexy about a man on a bike. Nothing at all.... I don't know if you've picked up, but Bitchboy rode a bicycle. I want one that is strong. I want one to be in control. I don't want some sensitive sap that cries all the time. I only want him to secretly cry at movies, and only let me see, or cry at our wedding, or when the kids are born, or someone dies. There are no other reasons a boy should cry. NONE. Its not acceptable, if you do, move on you aren't the one for me. Wow is that sexist of me? I don't even know, maybe it is. Maybe its a double standard. Oh well, as if enough aren't put on us chicks, OVER IT!


Hahahahaha, now she told me she did it in public, at her bar. Oh wow, this weekend just got a little cherry put on top. I just love when someone did me wrong, and I hear about something not so nice happening to them. I know its so totally wrong, and not the nice thing to do. And I'm sure God will get me to for laughing or being happy at someone else's expense, but honestly who doesn't get atleast a little smile out of something bad happening to someone that has wronged you. Atleast I'm not the one out getting back at them. If you wait, revenge will find that person without you having to lift a finger. I just have great friends that keep me informed of the misfortunes. Wow I hope anyone reading doesn't think I'm a completely horrible person. I've just had a lot of bad happen to me, bad that was done by an individual, not just bad circumstances. So if that person gets theirs, and I hear about it, I'm not going to be sympathetic. I don't rub it in their faces, I privately rejoice. Okay so this isn't private, but none of my friends involved or the guy, knows anything about this site, and I didn't name names, so I'm in the clear. I think. Let me know. Because if I'm coming off as heartless, I'd like to know. I promise I'm not. Crazy maybe, crazy I'll take in a heartbeat. But I like to stay away from the heartless. hehehehe!


Alrighty roo, this girl needs to head to bed!
Good night moon.

0 comments: