Sunday, June 28, 2009

Iiiiii found god!

So I'm on my way home from the Fray concert, drunk as well. I'm not the biggest fan. But I have been converted. They are so amazing live. Tobe able to sound as good as or better than ur recordings is a huge feat. I must respect that. Everyone should respect that. And they played Heartless for me. There has been some discrepency over this son. Chris Allen did not sing this version first, in fact he ripped it from the Fray for his performance. Don't get me wrong I hated Adam and loved Chris, but what people don't realize is that they don't make up their own versions of songs, they rip them fron other people. Chris just got smart and was like hey David Cook did it and won, I should. So there. That's my two cents. I like to give credit where credit is due. The Fray put on an amazing show.

Heartless (jk)
J.Leigh
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm not a fan either but perhaps all it takes is one great show to your eyes to them. Glad you had a fun time...aren't summer concerts fun?

Amanda said...

Yeah, I know that The Fray did Heartless before Kris Allen. But I didn't know about The Fray's version until one of the judges mentioned it in Kris' critique (saying he did better than The Fray). And although I've heard both now. I still prefer Kris' version!

Jennifer Leigh said...

I think someone has a crush on Kris Allen! hehehehehe!