Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show

Blink is Back!!!! I have to mention it because I've been talking about this like everyday since they announced that they were back together! And tomorrow the presale of their tickets for the Michigan show is going on sale. I'm only slightly excited! The only thing I'm not excited about is that they are touring with Fall Out Boy, I just think they are going to be bringing a fanbase that isn't going to mesh well with Blink fans. I think its amazing that Blink has been able to get a young fanbase even with the split, my little sister is a huge fan and she really didn't get into them until they were split up. But FOB? Really, there are going to be a bunch of posers who only know their last album and a few from all the rest. Its going to annoy me I know it. I've seen FOB in concert, and they were amazing, but ehhh, I don't want them there. Oh well. I am excited to see Chester French tho, my lil sis has introduced them to me. Frankly I wish I could just tour with them to every venue, but alas my life is not that amazing. Ho Hum. Anywho, off to the grocery store to see what kind of feast I can create tonight.


Peace.Love.Blink 182


0 comments: