Thursday, June 4, 2009

Guilty Pleasures

I have many, but tonight we find out the top 20 of my all time reality competition tv series, So you think you can dance. Oh how I love this show, I've been a part of it since season 1 where no one watched and my grandma and I would call each other during each episode and watch it together. Then we roped the rest of the fam in for season 2. Now its a staple, my mom even got my dad watching it, he who hates Idol, loves this show. Anywho last season was amazing. Here are a few of my favs (or at least the ones I could find online).

Mark and Chelsie, this was like the first or second week, and already AMAZING!



Couldn't find a good one of this, but it was definitely a fav!



Oh I love the choreographer Sonya, great addition last year!



Okay so I will definantly be obsessing over this season, so get ready!

Love Love.

0 comments: