Friday, July 3, 2009

SYTYCD


I have not mentioned So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD from now one because that is such a long title to type for gosh sakes) in a while. Fear not, I still religiously watch it, and love every second of it. I was sad today to watch Vitolio get the boot. He was such a sweet guy, did I think he was going to win the competition, no, but he deserved to stick around a little bit longer. I agreed with Carla going home. I still think Philip, is that his name I'm now questioning myself and yet too lazy to double check his name, should go home. He is GREAT at what he does, but sucks at most everything else. Do I think its commendable that he is growing and learning everyday, yes, but look at how fantastic everyone else is. Kayla is gorgeous and shouldn't have had to dance for her life, seriously I think I want to be her, or just have her legs. Hmmmm. So thats all I have to say about that. Wooo hooo for next week Top 6 couples!


Kiss Kiss.

0 comments: