Saturday, July 11, 2009

Doggy Play Date

Meet: Chief. My baby, he's been featured before, but I heart him so here he is again
2 1/2 year old Chocolate Lab.


Meet: Tucker. My step dog
1 year old English Bulldog



It was a glorious sunny day so my lil bro and sis and I decided our dogs should get together and play. So we picked up Tucker for a play date and took him to the park with us. Then we ventured down to Petco, it is where the pets go, to get Chiefy a new "baby" (aka stuffed animal).
Here some pics from our doggy play date.


The car ride proved to be a little too exciting for Tucker, who insisted on attacking me with kisses while I was driving.


Best face of the day. He was a little put off to not be allowed in the front, so rested his face on the seat.
Finally made it to the park. They are either awaiting a treat or me to throw a ball.


We even accomplished getting my bro exercise. Tucker is just not as fast, he's bringing up the rear.


Begging for cookies. Chiefy was a good boy and listened before he got his treat.


Hot dogs!


There is something about the crack between the 2 front seats, dogs just LOVE it. Fighting over better position.



After Petco, the boys got baths. Tucker was stinky, and by the frown on his face, he was not enjoying bath time.


The cute puppy dogs are BFF's now!
Wagging Tails.

0 comments: