Saturday, July 11, 2009

birdzNbeez

This weekend is my towns annual "Art in the Park", a little art fair. Well actually its not so little. I've never been before so I was a virgin to the whole scene. I was amazed at how HUGE it was. Anywho we walked around for like 4 hours marveling at all the amazing stuff, and giggling at some of the cheesy not so amazing stuff that was there. But I did stumble upon an amazing little booth. We had walked by it a few times, and decided to make a pass down its row again to listen to the reggae band again. But then we finally decided to take a look, and found the most amazing necklaces. (I'm super in to necklaces at the moment) They are just gorgeous and if I was rich I would have bought every single one. In fact, I'm having the opposite of buyer's remorse, I'm having, didn't buy enough remorse. We are planning to go again and I will stop by and pick up another peice tomorrow! Anywho the maker's name is Susan Scherer and she has her stuff up on the internet as well, seriously you must go take a look. She calls the necklaces Antique watchworks jewelry. She has lockets and these peices that look like broken down insides of old watches, but makes them absolutely beautiful. I picked out a few of my favorite and posted them below. But check them out on her website birdzNbeez or go to http://www.birdznbeez.etsy.com/














2 comments:

Fariha M said...

ooohhh so pretty...i cant wait to get one for myself.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

LOVE the compass one!