Wednesday, July 8, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You

...The Story of my life.


Anywho, watched this movie with my little sister. I heard mixed reviews, but we were in a chick flick mood, so we rented it anyway. First off, OMG sooooo embarassing. I kept wanting to fast forward through all of Ginnifer Goodwin's parts. AHHHHHH! But all in all we really liked this movie. I've decided its definantly based on my friends. Like we are all like that. And god its so true all the stuff we say to each other and why we can't just go... ehhh he's just not that into you. I'd consider it, but I know I'd get bitch slapped by one of my friends. Hahahaha! Favorite part of the movie was when (SPOILER ALERT) Ben Affleck proposed to Jennifer Aniston. OMG. SOOOOO AMAZING! I want that.


Longingly.

1 comments:

ONiC said...

sounds like amazing movie. but i have got no change to watch it yet. definitely would find it.