Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Your love is my drug...


So I haven't changed a bit... I'm still super obsessed with anything that is designed to peak a teenage girl's interest. Right now my new super obsession is with Ke$ha. I don't even care that she has a stupid dollar sign in her name... which I do know the background story of... thank you Perez (another obsession)... but her songs just are amazing. Check them out, seriously, right now. Your love is my drug is on constant repeat in my car right now. Give it another week and I may have moved on to another track.

And you can't forget about Justin Bieber either... who oddly enough looks like my 13 year old little brother... who oddly enough bought me that cd for my birthday last month. So I've moved on from his cd, but do not mistake that for my love dwindling... it has not and he still holds a special place in my heart... that insanely talented lil devil!







Peace out lovers.

0 comments: