Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Grrrrr!

So I was about to create an amazing pist dedicated to my one true love (one of my many one true loves) Jack Bauer, yes the one from the tv show 24, until I was rudely attacked by some virus. I know my computer is a dinosaur in computer years, but I've had it since college and the old boy has withstood many a hard night, staying up with this insomniac until the wee hours. Its been with me thru papers, fights, breakup, its been there. So naturally we have quite the bond. So I'm PISSED that some dumbass created some stupid virus that is making my life difficult. I've spent the past 2 hrs trying to figure out what is going on. My poooooor computer is just suffering. It sounds like its been running thousands of miles. And of course I have to be up early. Ughhhh I'm going to be a zombie tomorrow! Hopefully by morning one of the 832306539 anti virus programs I have going will have fixed the problem. If not Jameson (my phones name for all of you that don't know) here will keep me connected to the blog world!

Sweet Dreams.
J. Leigh



Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

0 comments: