Monday, January 18, 2010

Bedtime Stories

So I'm laying in bed trying to fall asleep because I've got to get up early for work. Boooo! Anywho, tonight was the Golden Globes and for the most part I agree with almost all the winners. I'm undecided with Avatar because I've been too busy to fit in a 3 hour movie into my schedule. I actually really do want to see it, but I'm so enamored with the genius that is Quentin Tarantino that its hard for me to believe he shouldn't have one for best director or best dramatic movie. Whatever HFP. Atleast they gave Christoph Waltz the win, this unknown (to the us) gave an amazing performace and so deserved it, I think he deserves the golden man too, but that's not quite here yet. I'm beyond glad that the Hangover won. Its about time funny movies that don't really have a moral to it and is just there to entertain and entertain well get some credit. Wayyyy overdue. Yeah Mo'Nique, love that lady. Wooo for Sandy Bullock, loved loved LOVED her in The Blindside (freaking amazing movie by the way). So happy for Glee, wished it could have been a tie with Modern Family but Glee edged them a little I'll chalk it up to length of show (hint hint Modern Family should be an hour Fox). So glad it broke the 30 rock streak. Jane Lynch was robbed. I hate Chloe Sevjgiyy (I can't pronounce her name and don't want to try or learn how to spell it), this one I was pissed about. I don't watch any of the shows other then Glee that were up for best actress, so I was sad that Lea Michelle didn't win. John Lithgow as Trinity Killer was flawless and frankly destroyed any competition this year. Michael C. Hall looked weird with his hat thing can someone please explain that to me, but obviously he was my fav and pick to win. Blahhh Mad Men, not a bad show, its just not my fav. I loved all the cracks everybody took at NBC for their Leno debacle (team Conan over here). And I've also decided I have a major crush on Joseph Gordon Levitt, college made that boy get so cute. Seriously what has happened to him since 10 things, which I realize was such a long time ago but after 500 days omg with his deeper voice and getting rid of his boyish looks, I'm liking him. I hope he's not gay! Allllright I must go to bed. Because I have 3 hours of 24 tomorrow. I know gasp I didn't watch it tonight but I'm trying to be responsible and not be up ALL night!

Night kiddies.

J. Leigh



Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I know I have no time for movies right now...and it kinda of sucks.

=)

Jennifer Leigh said...

I know right... and somehow all my friends have already seen it... well all my guy friends. Not too many girls I can rope into seeing Avatar. However I will be making time for Dear John, Valentine's Day, The Last Song, and Remember Me. Ughhhh why do I love chick flicks?! Hahahahaha!