Friday, January 22, 2010

Good Reads

I have been having a really tough time finding books to read lately. Actually its been so hard that I stopped reading for quite awhile. I am one of those people who read before they go to bed, it clears my mind before I sleep, lame I know but it works. Anywho right now I'm trying to read the Time Traveler's Wife (haven't seen the movie) and I'm having a hard time getting into it. Its not bad. I just don't get excited picking it up before bed. On the other hand just got done reading another series meant for teenage girls...about vampires, called Vampire Acadamy. AMAZING, and yes I realize the ramifications of saying they were amazing. But I loved them and can't wait for the next one to come out. Oh I did buy a book to read at work, The Art of Chasing Rain, and I really think I'm going to love it, I read a few chapters already and have been thoroughly engaged. So anyway... Does anyone have any recommendations on good books to read?

Sleepless.
J. Leigh



Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

0 comments: